Updated: May 23, 2019
Use of the Site
Unless otherwise noted, all Site images, text, design, graphics, logos, button icons, recipes, audio clips, video clips and the selection and arrangement thereof are the exclusive property of Solvasa and/or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Solvasa and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Solvasa or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of using this Site as a resource. Any other use of materials on this Site – including reproduction for purposes other than those permitted above, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance – without the prior written permission of Solvasa is strictly prohibited.
Solvasa™ and all logos, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Solvasa and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by Solvasa in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Solvasa. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site.
User Content, Images, Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
We cannot guarantee that other users will not copy, modify, distribute or otherwise use the User Content that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use, please do not post it to this Site. We are not responsible for any user’s misuse or misappropriation of any User Content you post or allow to be posted on this Site. By submitting any User Content or allowing it to be posted on the Site, you represent and warrant that: (1) you understand and agree that you are participating in a public forum and your User Content will be available to all other users of this Site and potentially to third parties and third party websites not affiliated with Solvasa; (2) you own or otherwise control any and all rights in and to your User Content and that our public posting and use of that User Content will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party in any manner, including without limitation any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights; (3) all “moral rights” you may have in your User Content have been voluntarily waived by you and you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with your User Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; and (4) your User Content:
- is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
- does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to your User Content under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- is not submitted for compensation or other consideration from any third party;
- does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or any other form of solicitation; and
- does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Review of Submissions
PLEASE NOTE THAT, ON OCCASION SOLVASA MAY ALTER OR UPDATE THEIR LABELS OR FORMULAS SO ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN DIFFERENT INFORMATION THAN THAT SHOWN ON THE SITE. PLEASE REFER TO THE PRODUCT LABEL FOR THE MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION.
Notice for California Residents Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding this Site, please send an email to: email@example.com. You may also contact us by writing to our us at: 2030 Union Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA. 94123. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210.
DMCA Notice If you believe your work or content has been copied and posted to this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Solvasa’s designated copyright agent with the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Web site;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available); and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Solvasa’s DMCA designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site is our General Counsel who can be reached as follows:
Attn: Darcy Manning
2030 Union Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94123
Solvasa is owned and operated by Solvasa LLC, a Delaware limited liability company.
©2019 Solvasa LLC. All Rights Reserved.