Welcome to the Solvasa! As a leader of the integrative beauty movement, Solvasa is grateful you are part of our community and mindful about how we collect and use the information you provide.
Types of Information Collected by Solvasa
What kind of personal information does Solvasa collect directly from you?
- Email address
- Your Images: If you upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
What kind of other information about your visits to our site does Solvasa collect?
- Browser information
- Information collected via the site through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Pages visited on the site and the length of your visit
- Number of visits to the site
- Your IP address
Uses of Information by Solvasa
How does Solvasa use personal information?
- To communicate with you and provide you with the latest information on integrative beauty and the Solvasa community
- To help us learn more about your content preferences
- To enhance your experience
- To help analyze trends, demographics and statistics
- To contact you, if necessary
Solvasa may also combine your personal information with other information or information from other sources in order to improve our content, send you curated information on Solvasa and integrative beauty, better serve our community as a whole and analyze and evaluate initiatives.
How does Solvasa use other information?
- To improve on our content
- To evaluate and analyze the use of the site
- To support our web analytics
- To ensure the site is working properly
- To remember you
- To research our community’s demographics, interests and behaviors
Sharing of Personal and Other Information
Solvasa cares about your privacy and values the trust that you put in us. We are mindful about how we use your information and take steps to limit how we share your personal information. We share information only in the following ways:
- With Service Providers and Consultants: Solvasa may third-parties to handle various parts of our site due to their expertise, resources, and/or infrastructure. They may help us with things like providing forums for feedback, providing analysis and recommendations, sending emails and eblasts or provide other consulting services. We may also share your information with consultants that may reach out to you regarding your interest in products or services offered or to be offered by Solvasa. Our contracts specify that the service providers and consultants must also maintain the security and privacy of your information in accordance with the law and use it only for the specific purposes of the contract.
- With Law Enforcement or Emergency Response: We may disclose your personal information if we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to Solvasa or to others. We may also disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe the law requires it.
- As Part of a Sale or Merger: Solvasa may also transfer your personal and other information to any successor to all or substantially all of the business or assets of Solvasa.
In connection with receiving marketing services, we allow some of our third party service providers to collect other information about your visit to our site, like pages visited and length of visit. Those third parties use the information to place ads for us on other websites, tailor advertisements to you when you visit other websites or for other general marketing purposes. Please see the section: How do I stop tracking? below for more information on tracking and options for stopping tracking.
Solvasa uses pixel tags and cookies to recognize you when you return to our website and when you use our website, and to collect information about your visit. A cookie is a file stored on your computer or browser by a website to give you a unique ID. A cookie generated by our website contains only an alpha numeric ID that allows you to retrieve certain information on our site. Cookies help us provide you with the information you need and make it easier for you to use our site. A pixel tag or web beacon is a graphic image or small string of code that enables the transfer of data. Pixel tags can be used for reporting website traffic, whether email was opened, customer preferences, advertising effectiveness and general auditing. Solvasauses pixel tags to transfer data such as information about interactions with Solvasa emails, and site usage history (but not your name). This data may be provided to third parties on a confidential basis for purposes of data analysis, providing a specific service and/or determining advertising effectiveness.
If you don’t like cookies, you can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. For instructions, look at your browser’s Help menu. Note that certain features of the Solvasa site may not be available if you delete or reject cookies.
How do I access or change my personal information?
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I opt out?
You can opt out from receiving emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on any promotional emails that we send you.
How do I stop tracking?
At this time, the site does not honor Do Not Track requests. However, Solvasa only tracks your activity on our site for internal purposes and for completing your transactions.
For third party tracking on our site, you may opt out by visiting the following pages:
|Network Advertising Initiative||https://www.networkadvertising.org/index.asp|
|Digital Advertising Alliance||www.aboutads.info/choices/|
|Google Analytics for Display Advertising||
|Amazon’s Advertising Platform||www.amazon.com/gp/dra/info|
Individual websites may also offer their own opt-out methods for interest-based advertising and similar services. Please note that by opting out, you will not stop receiving online ads. Opting out means that you will no longer be delivered ads tailored to your preferences and web usage from the companies from which you opted out.
Security of Your Information
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts the information you input.
We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer. Be sure to sign out when you finish using a shared computer. Please keep in mind that no security safeguards or standards are guaranteed to provide 100% security. You should always use appropriate self-protection measures and practice safe browsing on all websites.
Links to Third Party Websites
Solvasa takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. While the site is a general audience site, Solvasa content is not intended for children under the age of 13 and our marketing and website are not geared towards that age group.
Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the web.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties for direct marketing purposes. The notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: 2030 Union Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94123. Please allow thirty days for a response.
Solvasais owned and operated by Solvasa LLC, a Delaware limited liability company. SolvasaTM is a trademark of Solvasa LLC.
©2019 Solvasa LLC. All Rights Reserved.